india
faq
apply
chat
contact
 
 
only search MindsAbroad
 

Call Us Monday - Friday
10.00AM - 10.30PM China Time
Kunming-China time is:
 
us_flag   Americas
+1 877 U ABROAD
eu_flag   Europe
+44(0)20 7193 3479
japan_flag   Japan
+22 281 5055322855
sk   South Korea
+82 70 7678 7629
australia   Australia
+61 (02) 80060842

line

E-mail Us
mail_icon   info@mindsabroad.com

line

Follow Us at
facebook
 
twitter
  g+

dot
dot
dotdot
dot
dot
Summer Study & Travel Program Prices

Discounts for Early Enrollment and Signing Up With Friends

For all programs we offer discounts if a student signs up together with a friend. Signing up with one friend provides both students a 5% discount. Signing up with two friends provides all three students a 10% discount.

We also offer discounts for early enrollment. Students are requested to inquire about the nearest deadline for early enrollment. To qualify for an early enrollment discount a student must complete a registration form and pay a NON-REFUNDABLE 20% deposit to secure their place in the program. The remaining 80% payment must be received in full within 60 days prior to the start date of the program.

China Only Programs

China January Study+Travel Program
(4 Weeks, 7 Cities) - $3985

China Spring Semester Study+Travel Program
(16 Weeks, 20 Cities) - $12985

China April Language and Business Immersion Program
(5 Weeks, 6 Cities) - $2985

China June Study+Travel Program with a Himalaya Excursion
(5 Weeks, 7 Cities) - $4985

China July/Aug Study+Travel Program with Himalaya Excursion
(4 Weeks, 7 Cities) – $4685 (Class)/$4185 (Language Exchange)

China July/Aug Business and Internship Program
(4 Weeks, 7 Cities) - $4385

 
China+India Programs

China June Study+Travel Program with an India Excursion
(5 Weeks, 9 Cities) - $6,785 (Class)/ $6,385 (Language Exchange)

China and India Summer Study+Travel Program
(9 Weeks, 20 Cities) - $9,985 (Class)/ $9,585 (Language Exchange)

 

China+ Vietnam Program

China July Study+Travel Program with Vietnam Excursion
(4 Weeks, 6 Cities) - $4985 (Class)/ $4585 (Language Exchange)

China August Study+Travel Program with Vietnam Excursion
(4 Weeks, 6 Cities) - $4485 (Class)/ $3985 (Language Exchange)

 

China + Thailand +Cambodia Program

China July/Aug Study+Travel Program with a Thai Excursion
(5 Weeks, 11 Cities) - $6985 (Class) / $6,585 (Language Exchange)

 

China Travel Only Program  

China July/Aug Travel Program
(3 Weeks, 8 Cities) - $3985

 


dot
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot

 

   
Sitemap
 
Follow us at : facebook tw
Copyright (C) 2011 - 2012 Minds Abroad. All rights reserved.