india
apply
chat
contact
 
only search Minds Abroad

Call Us Monday - Friday
09:30AM - 07:00PM China Time
Kunming-China time is:
 
us_flag   Americas
+1 877 U ABROAD
eu_flag   Europe
+44(0)20 7193 3479
cn_flag   China
+86 871 65325089

line

E-mail Us
mail_icon   info@mindsabroad.com

line

Follow Us at
facebook
 
twitter
  g+

dot
dot
dotdot
dot
dotdotdotdotdotdotdotdot dot dot

Payment Schedule


Deposits


Program Deposit: To qualify for an early enrollment discount you must complete a registration form and pay a NON-REFUNDABLE 20% deposit to secure your place in the program. The remaining 80% payment must be received in full within 60 days of prior to the start date of the program. Late applications are accepted only with a late application fee of US $48 which is not refundable and the deadline for late applications is rolling (inquire for more details).

Housing Deposit: There is a $285 refundable caution deposit for all students/volunteers who use our housing. This deposit is to guard us against any damages to our property. Students/volunteers are responsible for any damage to furniture or appliances in rooms, apartments or homestay residences they occupy. The deposit will be refunded to students/volunteers at the conclusion of their stay, less any damages.

Please remember that housing and program availability are based on a first-come-first-serve basis.


Discounts and Payment Schedule

There are discounts for individual students for paying the program fee deposit in advance. To qualify for an early enrollment discount you must complete a registration form and pay a NON-REFUNDABLE 20% deposit to secure your place in the program. The remaining 80% payment must be received in full within 60 days of prior to the start date of the program. For every month in advance of which you pay, you will be entitled to 1% discount on your total program fee. You can avail this discount by paying 12 months in advance. Please see details below to understand better:

  • 12 months in advance, 12% discount
  • 11 months in advance, 11% discount

Following this:

Program fee paid 2 months in advance will mean a 2% discount on the total value. There are no discounts if you pay after the 30 days (1 month ) advance period.

Note*: These discounts do not apply to institutional high school or university clients.

For volunteering there is a fully refundable registration fee of $285 for OECD nationals, while applicants from all other countries will have to pay an $85 deposit. This deposit is also due at the time of initial registration.

List of OCED countries


dot
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot
dot dot

 

     
   
Sitemap
   
Follow us at : facebook tw